JIT (just-in-time) with our own bases and delivery system
We can deliver special steel in excellent condition which can further improve the production and quality of your products as our aim is to deliver the desired amount of what you need exactly when demanded.
On-time delivery system
The automated delivery management system assures on-time delivery that perfectly fits your need, .
Some items have multiple processes or processes that require extended period of time.
In order to avoid any delays or issues associated with the procedure, we specify a completion date for each process and deliver the finished item to a requested site on time. .
- Inquiry hearing
- Please feel free to let us know any questions or requests regarding materials.
We will clarify the usage, conditions, or any other concerns you may have in order to make sure that what we provide meets your needs,
- We can propose the best option for you from a wider selection of base materials and processing methods, of course with consideration of lead time, cost, and ease of processing.
- Ordering-process completion
- Upon receipt of your order, we specify a completion date for each step of processing materials in order to deliver the finished item on a requested date.
We manage the shipping details and weight through our on-time delivery system to assure that there is no mis-shipping or delay in delivery,
- Shipping from any domestic/overseas base
- Our well-established delivery system at each branch and overseas base enables us to deliver items on time through the optimal route.
- Repeat order
- Through our systematized order history, we can swiftly respond to provisional orders and changes.
With well-connected bases from Kobe to all over Japan and even to the world, we take swift actions to achieve the efficiency of production, delivery and every aspect required in the market.
A specialist certified with "Special Steel Sales Engineer Level 1" will assist you in selecting materials, processing them, and reducing costs.
Steel center / Automated warehouse
In pursuit of low-cost operations, we have realized the deployment of automated warehouses, the establishment of an
immediate delivery system, the support for cutting materials with a short delivery period, and high prodcutivity.
In order to quickly respond to global needs, we have been actively expanding our business into the world since 2011, and we have established a detailed and thorough service system with the same level of quality and delivery time as provided in Japan. ..
The overseas transfer of the manufacturing industry is accelerating, and the number of cases where price levels of overseas are required is increasing even in Japan.
It is also our responsibility to assist with such needs.
We focus on excellent materials, forging, processing, heat treatment, and above all, the inspection system.
We founded a corporation in Shanghai, China in 2012 and one in Indonesia in 2013 as our bases overseas.
Starting with these establishments, we will expand our sales area to Southeast Asia and all over the world.
Sachi Shanghai Trading Co., Ltd. Dmet corp
200120 No. 800, Pudong New District, Shanghai, No. 14 Tower 41, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Mitra Tama Hanshin
Jl. Pinang Blok F16 No. 6
Delta Silicon II, Lippo Cikarang
Services of overseas bases
Even in overseas operations, we provide one-stop solutions in the same way we do in Japan.
At overseas bases, we offer services in the local language as well as in Japanese.
- Material selection
- Quality management
- Delivery date management
- Heat treatment
(free, closed die, rolling, upset)
- We can meet your need for immediate delivery through our swift cutting process.
- You can reduce transportation costs as you do not have to transfer the materials by yourself.
- We outsource heat treatment procedures to Japanese reliable local heat treatment companies and supply high quality products.
- We can also stock materials from overseas manufacturers (Hubei Shinji Steel Co., Ltd., Jiangyin Xingxing Special Steel Co., Ltd., Seah, etc.)
- With JIS material inventory, even a small quantity of products can be processed overseas.
- We can make successful cost reduction possible by machining at overseas bases and securing space in regular line vessels.